R. D. Birla Scholarship Exam
"Objective of R. D. Birla Scholarship Exam is to identify young talent and support them to achieve next level of performance."
- Scholarship exam is based on Higher Order Thinking Questions from the fields of Science & Mathematics.
- The scholarship exam will consist of only one exam paper.
- The scholarship exam is divided into two levels :
- Level 1: Exam
- Level 2: In-person interview
- Duration of the Level 1 exam :
- Grade 1 to 4 - 60 minutes
- Grade 5 to 8 - 80 minutes
- On Exam Date : Reporting time at the centre - 10:30 AM.
- It will be conducted in approximately 30 cities across 18 states
- Registration fee is Rs 350 per student (including taxes)
- Students from non participating schools can register themselves and report to the assigned exam center
- Any query related to R. D. Birla Scholarship Exam Registration please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student/school can select either 19th November 2019 or 30th November for Level 1 Exam.
- Last date to register for Level 1 exam is 31st Oct 2019.
- Results for Level 1 exam will be declared on 16th January 2020.
- Qualifying students for Level 2 will be intimated about the venue and date of the interview via email or phone.
- Students selected for level 2 will be contending for the scholarship.
- Contenders for level 2 will be selected across grades 1 to 8.
- Students from grade 1 to 8 of all recognized education boards in India can participate in this exam.
Awards and Scholarships
|Awards||Zone Level||National Level|
|1st Prize||Rs. 2500||Rs. 5000|
|2nd Prize||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2500|
|3rd Prize||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1500|
*Awards are for each grade
** Medals and certificates will be given at the school and city level.
|Scholarship Levels||Scholarship Amount|
|Super Genius||Rs. 50,000|
* Students will be awarded scholarships based on Level 1 and 2 scores.
** Selection will be done based on various parameters set by an independent international assessment agency. The result declared by the agency cannot be challenged anywhere and by anyone.
*** Assessment agency will decide the cutoff marks; below which no student will be considered for awards or scholarships.
**** More than one scholarship can be awarded at the same monetary level. The number of scholarships to be awarded at each level will entirely be under the discretion of the agency.
A Trip to Japan
- One deserving student from grade 8, along with one parent, will get a chance to travel to Japan and explore science and technology at a Japanese University.
- Selection of the student will be done by the agency based on his / her performance at various levels of the exam.